1. Heat oven to 500°F.
2. Stretch or roll dough into a 10-inch circle. Transfer to pizza pan.
3. Spread with tomatoes and pesto.
4. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes.
5. Top with cheeses, jalapeño peppers and pepperoni.
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is browned, cheese is bubbly, and pepperoni is crisp.
7. Serve with fresh basil and hot honey.
Neapolitan Pizza Dough
1. In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. Add water and stir to combine into rough dough. Cover bowl. Allow to rise at room temperature 12 hours. Divide dough in half.
3. Transfer each piece to floured surface. Stretch and fold each piece, using flour to prevent sticking, to create two dough balls.
4. Transfer each ball to floured bowl. Cover each bowl and allow to rise 45 minutes.
1. In small bowl, combine ingredients.
Neapolitan Pizza Dough (Makes 2 dough balls)