NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to individual, legal residents of California, who are 18 years of age and older at time of entry. Employees of Promopoint, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions (“Sponsor”), Cardenas Markets (“Retailer”), Advantage Solutions d/b/a Integrated Marketing Services (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parents, successors and assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates; employees of advertising, promotion and public relations agencies involved in any way with this Sweepstakes; and members of the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or persons living within the same household of any of such individuals are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- HOW TO ENTER: The “Spring Savings” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on 03/29/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on 04/04/2023 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period, using your SMS-enabled cell phone, text keyword “CMSPRING23” to 65047. You will receive a reply text message with a link to the Sweepstakes entry website (the “Website”). Keyword “CMSPRING23” must be spelled correctly to generate an autodialed reply text message. Click on the link in the message to access the mobile website and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form (“Mobile Entry”). Standard messaging and data rates apply when submitting a Mobile Entry and for all text messages sent and received. Participation via text message may not be available from all service providers or for all handsets. Consent to receive text messages is not a requirement or condition of any purchase. Check with your service provider for details. To quit, text STOP to 65047. Limit one (1) entry per person, email address and phone number per day. If an individual submits more than one (1) entry in one day, only the first entry received that day will be entered into the drawing. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, a day will begin at 12:00:01 AM PT and end at 11:59:59; PM PT. Automated methods of entry, including entry via third party websites, are prohibited. Released Parties, as defined in Section 7 below are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed or misdirected entries, and all such entries will be void. Released Parties also not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- DRAWING/PRIZES: On or about 04/18/2023, a random drawing will be conducted by a representative of Administrator, an independent judging organization, from all eligible entries received, to award the following prize: TWO (2) Grand Prizes: A $100 Shopping Spree. Shopping spree is a $100 Gift Card to Cardenas Markets. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100.00.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email, express mail or telephone and winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release, where lawful as well as a background check within seven (7) days of receipt. If potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and Publicity Release are not returned within seven (7) days of receipt prize may be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute, in whole or in part, prize of equal or greater value if the stated prize becomes unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to complete and sign an IRS Form W9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on potential winner with or without notice or further consent and such potential winners agree to such background checks. Potential winner understands that Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner based on the results of his/her background check. Factors that would result in disqualification as a winner include, without limitation, having been charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, DWI, being delinquent on a government ordered payment, such as child support, spousal support, or alimony, or being delinquent in tax payments. By participating in and/or accepting prize Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any printing or other errors in Sweepstakes related material. Released Parties are not responsible for mechanical, technical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, select the potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action.
- DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court located in California or the appropriate California State Court located in Orange County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- RELEASE: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant forever and irrevocably releases and holds Sponsor, Retailer, Advantage Solutions d/b/a Integrated Marketing Services and their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, other Sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any injury, loss, damage, liability, claim or expense of any kind or nature (including, without limitation, BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, ILLNESS AND DEATH) arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities or events, including but not limited to, claims for injury, death, damages, or illness arising out of or relating to or claimed to be arising out of or relating to Sweepstakes entry, prize acceptance, preparing for and traveling to any prize-related activity.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s and winner’s consent to each Released Party and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates use of such person’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration or consent.
SPONSOR: Promopoint, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, Irvine, CA 92612.
©2023 Promopoint. All rights reserved.